In order to complete most campaigns, you must submit a published content link to the Campaign Progress page.
Here are the steps you need to take to complete a campaign:
1. Make sure that the Content Channel you are publishing to has been added
to your Content Channel Settings
2. Go to the Campaign Progress page for the campaign, click on the "Submit Final Link" section on the left side of the page.
3. Read the instructions on how to properly submit your final content link. Instructions are different for
social media posts and blog posts. For Blog Posts, copy the tracking code and paste it into your blog post
editor's HTML editor. For Instagram and YouTube posts, make sure to use the correct hashtags and sponsored notes.
4. Click the red "Submit Final Link" button on the right side of the page and paste the public link to the content in the form.
Can't get past the tracking code checker? Here are things to check:
1. Make sure the Content Channel you are publishing to has been added to
your Content Channel Settings
2. Make sure you are submitting the link to the "Submit Final Link" section and NOT the "Submit Additional Links" section.
3. Make sure the link you are submitting is to the actual public facing link to the post. This means
clicking in to the post first before copying the URL from your browser. We do not accept links to your home page or profile page.
4. For blog posts, make sure that the tracking code has been added to your HTML or Code View editor and not the Visual Editor.
5. For Instagram posts, if it's been less than an hour since you posted, wait an hour before trying again. It can
sometimes take a few hours for Instagram to make your posts public.
If you are still having issues getting past the tracking code checker, send an email to email@example.com
with the link you are submitting and the name of the campaign.